What You Can Expect from Our Recycled Plastic Caravan Mats
As part of our passion for recycling, we manufacture our recycled plastic caravan mats from recycled land and ocean plastics in addition to the 1 million kg of textile waste we collect from the NSW South Coast . In addition, we provide complete oversight of our entire project, including our branch in India, to ensure we remain up to standard with health and safety codes and regulations.
At DLG Australia, our supply chain in India and Australia works tirelessly to ens ure our recycled annex mats are of the highest standard recycled materials.
Benefits Of Recycled Caravan Mats
When planning your camping trip, packing your recycled mats for your caravan is a priority. There are numerous benefits to having a mat outside your caravan, especially when the weather turns unexpectedly, including stepping into mud when you climb down the steps of your caravan.
- With a mat outside your caravan, you will reduce the amount of dirt you bring with you into your caravan. In addition, not tracking in the dirt will help you with your daily clean up and your overall clean up when your trip is over.
- The mat will provide more comfort for you to walk barefoot outside your caravan. During your camping trip, you might not want to wear shoes for the entire duration, so taking off your shoes and walking over a mat will benefit you.
- There is always the chance of damaging the grass wherever you park your caravan and lay down your mat. With recycled materials, your mats will be more breathable for the ground underneath as it’s much lighter than most plastics.
- Water and dirt quickly run off these mats. So, for something as easy as loose dirt, you can simply shake off your mat and fold it up. However, if you have dirt stuck to your mat, for example, ketchup or mud, you can grab some soap and a hose for a quick clean up, let the mat dry and then pack it away.
What Sets Us Apart When It Comes to Recycled Mats for Caravans
At DLG Australia, we offer caravan mats recycled from waste textiles and plastic. With our repurposed mats, you can enjoy your camping trip without any muddy surprises.
- We do only use recycled materials for our mats. We ensure our mats are strong and can withstand Australian weather conditions while remaining lightweight to transport anywhere and everywhere. They can double as beach mats, especially when you park your caravan close to our sunny beaches and decide to spend the day in the waves.
- These mats are tolerant to all dirt, sand, and water. Of course, you will have wear and tear with any item as time goes by and with frequent use, but you can be sure water, sand and dirt won’t be the cause of significant defects.
- We offer our mats as one piece, so you don’t have to worry about any missing set pieces for different parts of the caravan. However, suppose you would like to create an overall effect. In that case, you could purchase matching mats and place them around the corners of the caravan and have different areas for your camping—for example, a wash-up area, a lounging area, and a dining area.
What You Should Know About Recycled Caravan Floor Mats
As soon as you start planning your trip, ensure that caravan recycled mats are on your packing list. With all the benefits you get from having carpets outside your caravan, what more reason do you need?
- Our mats are UV treated, which means the materials won’t degrade in the sun over time. Along with this protection, they are fast-drying, so if you hose down your mat to clean it, you can leave it out to dry, and it won’t be long before you can fold it and pack it away.
- The outer stitching of the mat has extra stretch stitching for durability. Unfortunately, many mats unravel over time and with frequent use. However, with our strong stitching, we ensure they will remain intact.
- When you leave your mat in direct sunlight, it won’t heat up. You can still walk over your mat barefoot, and your feet will not burn. The mats are not hot underfoot to ensure your comfort and safety.
We design all our mats from our Australian-run company. We take pride in providing you with high quality standards and remain up to date with all Australian health and safety regulations.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use DLG Australia
At DLG Australia, we provide free delivery to all Australian orders. Our small family business ensures that textile and plastic waste doesn’t end up in landfills. We use all recyclable materials and ensure everything goes through a process to create brand new products from clothing materials to paper and plastic. In addition, we make sure everything that we extract from these landfills goes through the necessary procedures for new products.