Multi-functional Recycled Outdoor Flooring
Our Australian designed and affordable recycled mats were created to suit your lifestyle. The professionally finished one-piece mats with strong outer stitching are durable and lightweight. Being dirt, sand and water-resistant and fast-drying, they are super easy to keep clean. We have a wide range of handy-sized mats to meet your lifestyle needs easily.
Our recycled outdoor flooring mats are suitable for various uses, such as awnings, tents, caravan annexes, camper trailers, under gazebos or simply on the grass for a picnic or on the beach. The innovative one-piece technology with UV treatment ensures colour fastness to keep it looking good for longer, extending the life of your mat.
Caring for Your Recycled Outdoor Mat
Due to their multifunctional features, the mats are quite versatile for any occasion and any weather conditions. They dry very fast and are very sturdy, and if you treat and store them correctly, they will not attract rot, mildew, or odours. However, make sure that your outdoor mat is thoroughly dry before you store it, just to be sure.
- Before washing your recycled mat, be sure to remove any grass or debris with a soft broom. You can also get rid of a lot of loose dirt by giving it a good shake outside before using the broom for the bits that might be stubborn. You can even use a vacuum cleaner on the mat if you so prefer.
- If your mat is not very dirty with stains or stubborn spills, you can hose it down on the grass outside and leave it in the sun to dry, turning at least once for the other side to also dry.
- In the event of more stubborn stains or dirt, you can use warm soapy water and a soft brush to scrub the dirt off. Once it is clean, you can hose it down and make sure to get all the soap off. Again, leave it out in the sun to dry both sides before storing.
Although your mat is designed for outdoor use, we don’t recommend leaving it outside indefinitely, as continued exposure to the elements could significantly decrease the life and appearance of your mat.
Recycling at DLG Australia
When you purchase a recycled outdoor mat from DLG Australia, you show your support and commitment to a high level of environmental assistance. We source all our plastic for recycling through land and ocean/waterway plastic waste, which gives landfill and water contamination relief. We also make every effort to collect as much textile waste as possible to alleviate the landfill strain that we then recycle to use in our manufacturing.
- We aim to provide free advice and easy-to-use processes to help divert 100% of textile waste from landfills.
- We provide direct textile waste collection and guarantee reuse, repurpose, and recycle processes for all textiles collected.
- As a boutique recycler, we can help you attain the proper textile repurposing process that meets your aspirations.
Regardless of where you are or what industry you are in, we can assist you with your recycling goals with a ZERO COST to you for that facilitation.
Order Yours Today!
Contact DLG Australia today to order your unique and fun recycled mat suitable to enjoy indoors or outdoors. Our products and service will exceed your expectations. We deliver at no charge anywhere within Australia.